A 74-night circumnavigation of South America aboard its new ship Silver Dawn, with an unprecedented exploration of the Amazon River, will be one of the highlights of luxury cruise line Silversea Cruises’ 2021/2022 itineraries, which went on pre-sale June 3 to members of its Venetian Society loyalty program.
Unique Restaurants For Couples | A Culinary Romantic Adventure Guide
Silversea Cruises 2021/2022 Winter Itineraries
Departing between October 2021 and April 2022, the new voyages will call in 222 destinations in 67 countries, including eight maiden calls at in Manama, Bahrain; Miyako, Japan; Makassar, Indonesia; Phillip Island, Australia; Kingstown, St. Vincent; Geelong, Australia; Vigan Salomague Port, the Philippines; and Puerto Bolivar, Ecuador.
“Our destination experts have crafted our latest voyage collection with our guests in mind: from a maiden call in Manama, the vibrant capital of Bahrain, to an in-depth exploration of the Amazon River, and an endless number of adventures in between, the range and quality of experiences on offer is simply unique,” said Silversea’s Chief Marketing Officer, Barbara Muckermann.
The South America voyage will sail round-trip from Fort Lauderdale, taking guests deep into the gems of South America, with multiple calls in Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Uruguay, Argentina and Brazil. The Silver Dawn will travel down the Amazon River to Manaus on what Silversea calls “the trip of a lifetime.”
Other journeys on Silversea’s new winter 2021/2022 itineraries will include:
- 12 voyages around Australasia aboard Silver Muse and Silver Shadow that in addition to iconic destination such as Wellington, Milford Sound, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Auckland will also delve deep into the lesser-travelled jewels of Tasmania, Melanesia and Indonesia’s Java Sea, including calls in Fiji, New Caledonia, and Vanuatu, among others.
- A diverse range of voyages in Asia on board Silver Moon, Silver Muse and Silver Shadow will include four immersive discovery round-trip journey from Tokyo, Japan as well as a “deep discovery” in Vietnam and other options in Southeast Asia, including unique experiences in Komodo, Makassar, and Bali.
- Journeys to the Eastern Caribbean on the Silver Spirit and Silver Whisper to the islands of St. Barts, Grenada, and St. Lucia, among others; as well as Mérida in Yucatán, Belize, Guatemala, and Honduras in the Western Caribbean; and Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao in the south.
- A maiden call in Manama, the capital city of Bahrain, will highlight a new itinerary in the Persian Gulf aboard Silver Moon, while a different itinerary aboard the same ship will call at Muscat, Luxor, Petra, the Suez Canal, Israel, and Rhodes.
- The newly-launched Silver Origin will be making 30 voyages to the Galapagos Archipelago on 30 new voyages between October 2021 and April 2022.
- Silversea’s previously announced World Cruise, the Tale of Tales 2022, Departing from Fort Lauderdale and journeying from 65°S to 65°N, Silver Whisper will visit 69 destinations across 32 countries before disembarking in Copenhagen. Accompanied by a celebrated line-up of illustrious creatives, Silversea’s guests will transmit the Panama Canal, cruise the Chilean Fjords, step foot on land in Antarctica, walk among the spectacular wildlife of South Georgia, relax on remote beaches in the Seychelles, admire Petra in Jordan, discover the Holy Land and the highlights of the Mediterranean, before exploring the natural wonders of Northern Europe, as well as enjoying many more once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
Read about the Tale of Tales anthology here.
Silversea Cruises “Uncharted World Tour” calls at some of the world’s most amazing destinations
On new bookings made before June 30, 2020, travelers will benefit from Silversea’s new Double Bonus offer, through which guests can reserve their voyage from $1,000 per suite and receive $1,000 to spend on board.
The new itineraries will go on general sale from June 17.
>>Best Prices on Cruise Direct