Washing clothes on the road is not a fun activity that many backpackers, hikers or trekkers look forward to. Fortunately, the innovative Scrubba tactical wash bag is designed to give you spotlessly clean clothes anywhere. Since cleaning clothes is a bane that every traveler has to deal with, this ingenious travel gear is worth checking out.
At first glance, the compact tactical clothes washer looks like any ordinary dry bag. But, on a closer look, the seemingly ordinary bag can help you effectively clean your clothes whenever and wherever you want. Let us go through a few exclusive features of this tactical wash bag to see why you should get one before your upcoming travels.
6 Pros for Scrubba Tactical Wash Bag
- Available in neutral coyote brown color, this Scrubba wash bag aids in camouflage and is ideal for use in military applications, camping, hunting or any other kinds of outdoor adventure activities like trekking, backpacking and so on. This flexible, easy-to-use wash bag can also be used at home for laundry or carried on all your travels if you do not wish to use dirty hotel sinks to wash your clothes.
- Made from nylon, the brown tactical clothes washer is flexible and can be folded to pocket-size. You can carry it with you wherever you go and it does not take up a lot of space in the luggage.
- The XL valve and inner washboard help to achieve machine-quality wash in just a few minutes. The twist-style valve also enables quicker opening and hassle-free deflation. So, the washing process is simplified and you can have unsoiled clothes in a jiffy.
- You can pack fewer clothes and avoid excess airline baggage fees as this innovative washer bag ensures that you can wash clothes whenever and wherever you want. You can pack light and even if you are staying in a motel or camping out in the field, there will be no problem accessing clean clothes.
- The washer bag also doubles up as a dry bag that will keep your travel clothes dry between washes.
- The Scrubba tactical wash bag is extremely easy to use. All you need to do is fill the bag with water and cleaning liquid, rotate the XL valve to dispel extra air and put in your dirty clothes. You can rub the clothes against the internal washboard for 30 seconds for a quick wash or 3 minutes for a machine quality wash. After washing, you can deflate and fold the bag.
Washing Clothes In A Dry Bag- Conclusion
The Scrubba compact tactical clothes washer is purpose-built for all kinds of travel, especially where space and weight are at a premium. As the wash bag only weighs 5 ounces, you can easily roll it up and carry it wherever you go. You can even use it in your home if there is no space for a washing machine.
Travel Trend has more suggestions on what you should pack for your upcoming hiking, camping or adventure travels. Take a look at the complete list of gadgets for your travel.