Guest Post On Travel Trend And Become Part Of Our Growing Travel Writers Community. Inspire Our Followers With Your Blogs And Position Yourself As A Travel Expert
Write a guest post here at trvltrend.com, and be part of our guest blogger community which contributes travel-related content across the following subjects:
From the best cities to visit to the next generation of hotels, we invite you to write about what’s happening now and in the future of the travel industry.
Travel apps have become as essential to your vacation as your passport, helping you book, navigate and explore new locations with ease. We want our readers to keep up to date with the latest apps to guide them on their next adventure.
For every budget, taste, and style, the tech market is flooded with creative travel gadgets to elevate the travel adventure. Our guides and reviews cover the must-have gadgets to experience the best from a vacation.
The travel industry continues to accelerate with exciting advancements in technology, from state-of-the-art aircrafts to sophisticated hotel booking systems. We want our readers to discover the next big things in travel tech.
This is a great opportunity for you to join the trvltrend.com community as a guest blogger, and enjoy far-reaching exposure of your content.
As an example, some of our posts have appeared on MonyInc, Travel Blogs and have joined the conversation on Reddit:
Our guidelines for a guest post are:
- 1000 words and more
- 4 free royalty pictures
- A short bio of the writer and their picture
- Original content
- Using the main keyword of the article at the title, H1, H2, and paragraph and in the Alt of 1 picture (we will help you with the keyword research and SEO)
- No sales copies are allowed. Only copies that give real value to our users.
What do you get out of being a guest blogger?
- A spot on our home page for three days
- Backlink to your website
- A post on our Facebook page
- A post on our Instagram
- Push message on our Telegram
- Inclusion in our email list sent to 1,250 subscribers and 1,000 travel bloggers and travel journalists
What do we get out of it?
- Diverse and engaging content
- Cooperation with the travel community
Please note, that we charge a processing fee per article submission. Payment is in advance before processing, uploading, and publishing.
Contact Us At: [email protected]
>> You can add our excellent newsletter service to your order – see all the details you need here