DJI Mavic 2 Zoom- For The Photographer Tourist In You
How cool is the blogging life, isn’t it? Yeah, we have all seen those youtube and Instagram videos of breathtaking views…
DJI Mavic 2 Zoom – Drone Quadcopter UAV with Optical Zoom Camera 3-Axis Gimbal 4K Video 12MP 1/2.3″ CMOS Sensor, up to 48mph, Gray.
Do you ever wonder who these people are visiting such terrific places and why do they post it? We too used to ponder over the same question until we came to know about this.
A travel blog when established can make about $3,000- $10,000 every month. We know that’s a lot, considering that you get to travel to different places and visit different countries.
However, we all know that nothing comes for free. There is something or the other that has to be invested. It could be hard work, time, attention, or some device.
But for now, if you are looking forward to becoming a travel blogger or just live for your passion for traveling we have just the product you need. Think a little and tell us what it could be? You give up?
It is none other than a drone camera. Congrats, if you got it right or even if you were close to this answer. Trust us when we say this, not just any drone camera but this one right here is going to give your perspective a 360-degree turn.
What we are talking about is the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Drone Camera. If you have done even an hour of research on drone cameras you would know that DJI has literally aced the drone market with its commendable drones and quadcopters.
Be it professionals, beginners, tourists, or bloggers everyone has been raving about it. Once you have it with you, there are millions of things you can do with it. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that this camera can cover everything in the realm of possibility. With that, let us give you a quick overview of all the features this must-have tourism camera comes with.
About DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
- Sensors: It comes with an Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing which means it can sense any kind of obstacle in all the directions and act or alert accordingly. It ensures the drone has a safe flight.
- Zoom Capacity: Looking for one sole reason why you should do it? You can zoom in up to 4 times more and still not compromise with the quality of the image. Sounds good?
- Image and video quality: The videos taken from this drone camera have 4KUHD quality and can capture up to 30 frames in one second with a speed of 100 Mbps. About the images, the pictures clicked with this camera have a resolution of 5472 x 3648 pixels.
- Remote control: The remote controller that comes with the drone can go for 135 minutes once completely charged. This is a pretty good duration in our opinion.
- Weather conditions: If you are spending heavy cash on a capturing device you would not want to miss any of the beautiful moments and if that is your concern know that the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom can withstand all of the ugly weather conditions such as rain, snow and still give you pretty pictures.
At this point, you might be thinking why should you buy this particular drone camera and not something else?
Well, obviously you can find these features here and there in different drone cameras but when you look at the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom, you are getting all of the wonderful features packed in just one device.
It is compact with dimensions of 214 x 91 x 84 mm when folded, weights for just 905 grams, obstacle avoiding sensors, powerful zooming, hyper-lapse, superb quality videos and images, durability, user-friendly, and suitable for any of the weather conditions.
What else can you ask for? If you expect something more from a drone camera than from a trusted brand like DJI, you are surely going to amuse us with one built by you and outpassing all these features. Haha! Just kidding.
But, on a serious note, all your expectations are ticked off from the list once you dig deep into the features, working, and most importantly the experience people have had with this drone camera before.
see more cool gadgets- HERE
see the newest drones on amazon today- HERE