When you’re searching for the right charter jet company, Villiers Jets should be high on your list. A top choice flying to more than 40,000 destinations. Villiers Jets has plenty to offer. Let’s look at the many features of this charter jet company in our review below.
What Villiers Jets Offers
Villiers Jets offers a network of more than 10,000 private aircraft that can fly to more than 40,000 destinations across the world. It’s known as the place to find the best private jet charters, at the most affordable prices across a large portion of the market.
You can easily book your charter jet flight on a private aircraft and gain access to around-the-clock service. There are no queues and no delays with the private VIP terminals offered by Villiers Jets. Gain access to incredible flexibility and save time on your travel when you book a private flight with Villiers.
Villiers Jets puts safety at the top of the priority list. Only working with Par 135 and Part 121 certified operators means you get an industry-leading company when it comes to safety. You won’t have to worry when you trust Villiers Jets with your next private flight.
About Villiers Jets
The company was founded in 2013 and it’s a private licensed agent to connect charters and third-party operators. They don’t own any aircraft or maintain any. Instead, this company is all about providing incredible access to the top private jet charter options with the best prices across the world.
Villiers Jets seeks to provide a luxurious and worry-free flying experience. They take customer service to another level and offer the world’s largest network of private jets. Booking a flight is simple and can be done online or through an agent of Villiers over the phone.
Pros & Cons of Villiers Jets
- Offers more than 10,000 aircraft as the largest global network of private charter jets.
- Provides a 24-hour website where you can compare prices and find the right flight for you
- Incredibly fast service with the ability to get on an aircraft within two hours of receiving your booking confirmation.
- Privacy is offered throughout the process and onboard.
- Luxurious treatment onboard your flight with incredible facilities often including a private bed, bathroom, and catering service.
- Discounts are provided for members of the Villiers Jet Club.
- Ability to travel with pets.
- Flights take you directly to your destination without any connections
- Enjoy VIP treatment with access to private terminals and check-in facilities.
- Service is only provided in 30 countries and doesn’t offer flights to all countries across the world.
- Villiers Jets doesn’t offer an application, only a website.
While there are a couple of cons, for the most part, using Villiers Jets for your charter flights offers plenty of benefits.
How to Book Your Next Flight with Villiers Jets
The process of booking a flight with Villiers Jets is pretty simple. It will take you a few steps, which are:
- Step #1 – Visit the website
- Step #2 – Choose whether you want to book a one-way, return, or multiple leg trip on the homepage of the website
- Step #3 – Fill out the details for your flight including the destination, date, passengers, and name, and then search for available flights
- Step #4 – Choose from the list of the most competitive private jet charter flight prices all across the world
- Step #5 – Make payment and complete the process of booking your flight
- Step #6 – If it was a shared flight, fill in the rest of the details and wait to be connected with the person you will share the flight with
The booking process with Villiers Jets is very simple. You can also make a phone call and speak directly with an agent to book your flight.
Services Offered by Villiers Jets
When you book a flight, you might notice Villiers Jets doesn’t just offer flights for people. They also offer cargo services. While the main service is the executive charter, they also offer cargo services and air taxi services.
You can use the on-demand flight booking service to find the right type of flight for you. Whether you want to travel or you need to use their cargo services, you have options to choose from.
Frequently Asked Questions About Villiers Jets
How long has Villiers Jets been in the private charter flight business?
The company was founded in 2013 and has been in business for about 15 years.
Can anybody charter with Villiers Jets?
No, the only pilots allowed to charter with Villiers Jets are licensed pilots with training specifically for private jet charters.
Is booking a flight with Villiers Jets expensive?
Chartering a private jet is a more expensive way to fly compared to a commercial airline. However, with Villiers Jets, you get a company that offers competitive pricing on all types of charter jet flights. Whether you need a round-trip flight or a one-way flight, Villiers Jets will help you find the best price possible.
Who is allowed to use Villiers Jets?
Anybody that meets the eligibility requirements of the company can use Villiers Jets. As long as you have a valid credit card for the security deposit, you will likely be qualified. The actual requirements may vary a bit from one aircraft to another.
What is the average cost of a charter jet with Villiers Jets?
The size of the aircraft and how far you need to fly will determine the actual cost of your private charter flight. A common eight-passenger jet will start around $3,000 for a shorter flight in North America. Longer flights can range from $5,000 to $10,000. Make sure to get a quote from Villiers before you book your flight.
What type of amenities are available through Villiers Jets?
The amenities will vary from one aircraft to another, but commonly, you can expect plush seating, a full bar, catering services, complimentary Wi-Fi, and more. Some flights may include an in-flight massage, priority boarding, and on-ground assistance.
There are many good reasons to use Villiers Jets for your next private flight. Whether you’re traveling across North America or across the world, flying in a private jet is the most luxurious way to go.